We went camping again the second weekend of July with Devin's family. I didn't hike this time. Caleb was just loving 'helping' me get all packed and ready for the trip. Can't you tell?
This semester Devin has been doing what is called the IBC. In IBC they plan, start, run, and close a business. The company that Devin has been part of was called Ultimate Idol. They put on a series of 3 shows and sold tickets. Caleb and I went to the final show, and it was really great. Below is Caleb practicing taking the prize money to the winner, but when it actually came time to do that at the end of the show Caleb chickened out. Maybe next time...
On Saturday my friends threw a baby shower for me. Everyone is so nice and generous. I still think that this diaper cake is super dang cute, so y'all take a look.
Also, my friend Adele (left) just returned from her mission in Chile. With Amanda (right) back from her mission and now married, and me married and with almost 2 kids. The three of us haven't been together for a long time, but as college freshman we were great friends. It was wonderful to be together again!
This is a new blue chair that I was given at the baby shower, but Caleb loves it. Maybe he will let me have a turn in the chair after the baby is here?
And, last but not least, we are enjoying our Idaho summer. Days have been hot these last couple of weeks, but we get along.
2 comments:
I can see my cobbord behind you! I hope my nef-neise will like it!
It looks like things are going well. I'm interested to know how things went with his Ultimate Idol. It sounds like it was successful!! Take care and know we love you.
Post a Comment