Buttons 'n Bows

When I found out I would be having a little girl I started going nuts with projects! I was given a sewing machine for Christmas, so I was all set!!! My projects have included girl-y spit clothes, baby booties, fitted crib sheets (Pink of course), and Little Girl Hair Clips. Below is a sampling of my projects. (sorry no crib sheet pictures ;) Really I have had so much fun getting ready for my own little girl!



That last picture includes the display I made for selling my bows 'n bugs in my neighbor's hair salon. The pink flower to the side is a clip for holding the price list. Any family and friends that want to buy one can have a family and friends discount, so call me up!

2 comments:

Cassy said...

You are so amazing Em!! Everything looks so amazing!!! I'm way impressed.

Sherri said...

So fun. Making cute hair accecories is a great at-home project. Good for you!