I feel like I have been such a slacker about blog updates. Looking back, everything important is here on the blog. I guess that we just haven't had a ton going on. So, here are just a few 'extras'.
One morning Caleb saw my camera sitting on the couch. I asked him if he wanted me to take his picture and he said yes. So here he is, on just a normal morning in the Nef house.
Grandma, we never did say thanks for all of the great sand toys. Caleb has sure loved playing in his sand box these last few weeks. We end up with sand in the bath tub every night, but I don't mind that so much.
One morning Caleb saw my camera sitting on the couch. I asked him if he wanted me to take his picture and he said yes. So here he is, on just a normal morning in the Nef house.


1 comment:
Kaylyn got a sandbox for her birthday this year too. All the girls love it. Although...it's still at grandma's house. I need to get over there with the big car without the kids. It doesn't happen often.
Post a Comment