
With Devin in school and me expecting a baby we were starting to think that we just wouldn't make it out camping this summer. But this last weekend everything just worked out, so we went. It will be our only camping/hiking trip of the year :( We took our friends Adam and Amanda
(their link is to the right if you want to see more pictures of this camping trip) along with us and went to Darby Canyon with the intention of hiking up to the Wind Caves again. We did that hike last summer and loved it. As it was, this time there was too much snow to get up to the cave, but the hike was beautiful and worth it anyway. Above is Devin and Caleb cooking our tin foil dinners in the fire Friday night. Below is Caleb and me, waiting for dinner and listening to the nearby canyon stream. (Then there is Devin and Caleb cooking dinners again)


Here are some pictures from the trail. Yeah I went hiking.



Caleb went hiking some too (but only a little, Devin didn't like Caleb's short-legged pace...)



And for a change in scenery, we took belly pictures out on our hike. Much more exciting than my living room wall. So, here is a 32 weeks along pic. (That is 8 mos. pregnant for anyone who doesn't follow the weeks-pregnant stuff)
Yeah, I know, I don't look 8 mos. pregnant.
4 comments:
Just had to add, I love that pic of Caleb and Devin hiking together. They are doing the exact same things. Same foot foreward, heads down, etc. Love those two boys!!!
Oh come now, I think you totally look 8 months pregnant! I love the baby belly! Looks like you guys had a great time...
I think you are brave!!! Apart from the fact that I useally don't get to 8 months pregnant, I don't think I would go hiking! I did go camping at 6 months pregnant. I put a full matteress in the back of our van and it wasn't bad!! I miss my camping mattress. You are amazing!! Good luck with the last little bit.
I guess how pregnant I look depends on which picture you look at...
Post a Comment