Ok, the pictures are in reverse order, so lets just go through them that way... Caleb turned 2 this week!! We celebrated with friends and family and cupcakes on his birthday. Here he is ready to blow out his candles.
Sunday Night, after opening birthday presents at my mom's house, Caleb and cousins tried out his new birthday sand toys. What Fun!
Here is Caleb, opening his sand toys...
Caleb and Aunt Sarah, preparing for the birthday song. My mom and Sarah created this awesome car cake for him.
And lastly, Monday morning I was awakened from sleep by a buzzing bee!! And that bee got me, right on the palm of my right hand. So here is a picture for the record of how that bee sting made my whole hand swell up. I drove home that day anyway, good thing I didn't have to drive a stick shift...
1 comment:
You're bee hand looks more puffy in the picture than I remember!
Post a Comment