Ultrasound Today!!

A cute little Face:

2 arms and 2 hands:

Fingers:
Feet:

It's a healthy baby Girl :)

7 comments:

Lynzee Marie said...

This is Mom. Fun!!! This will be so fun. I'm so happy!! Devin will love her too. She will have fun will cousin Amelia. Now you'll have girl and boy stuff to store!! Good thing you have a small place to live in or else you would accumulate tons more stuff. :) :D

emily jean said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Breanna said...

I AM SOOOOOOOOO EXITED! I GEUSSED RIGHT!

Lynzee Marie said...

I was totaly right! Oh ya! im gonna have a niece. She can dance with me!!! We can dress up and play girl games! :D

Jones Family said...

Yeah! Girls are awesome! Congrats!

Jordan said...

You will love having a girl!

Marlise said...

So much fun! And I have to say, from our experience, I love the big brother/little sister combination. Janson is SO protective of Ryah, and really watches out for her--it's sweet. We're excited for you!!