Yes, Caleb is going to be a big brother this summer. We are expecting a baby to join our family sometime in August. We are absolutely thrilled and my morning sickness has been slightly less than last time.
A pregnancy ticker and poll have been posted to the right hand sidebar. I have an ultrasound scheduled for the end of this month, so come see our blog again to find out what we will be having.
(I am fairly certain that most of Devin's family already suspects that I am pregnant. Pregnancy is harder to hide from people you see regularly. Also I will be seeing half of my family this weekend and I don't exactly look like I normally do, I have been wearing maternity pants for a few weeks now...So it is time to just say, yes we are expecting ;)
7 comments:
:-o
XD
Congratulations! Can't wait to see you this weekend and hear the details!
Congratulations! That's wonderful news!
We are so excited for you!! Congrats! Do you have a preferance for a boy or a girl?
Congrats!!!! I am so excited for you :D
Sorry I forgot I am logged in as my husband ;D
this is Rose Robbins Graves ;D
Congrats! So are you due the end or begining of August?
Post a Comment