Crash!!

I know I know, I fell of the face of the blogger planet. Here is the story: Devin got a laptop from the surplus sale on campus the same week that Tiffany was married. We were very happy about it because Devin and I are both taking an English class this semester, and we each have a bunch of other writing-heavy classes. Two computers was going to be wonderful. Well, just a couple days before classes started, our trusty desk-top CRASHED! Um, somehow we never considered that an option. Was that an option? Apparently so, because it happened. We limped along the first week and a half of classes with just the laptop. Devin went and got a new computer tower at the next surplus sale.

So I am back. My camera and this new tower are not friends yet, but soon. I have to much other stuff to deal with right now, so it hasn't happened yet. Other stuff like homework, ick.

Cute things Caleb has been doing lately:
-Signs 'please'-with two hands if he really really means it
-feeds himself with a spoon
-washes his own hair (I always do it the same way, so one time he indicated that he wanted me to put some soap on his hand too, then proceeded to wash is own hair. Cute Cute, if I do say so myself)
-Signs mommy and daddy, then points to a picture of mommy or daddy.
-talks on his (dead) cell phone
-gives fives, sometimes even pulls your hand out so that he can give it a five
-wears any shoes he can find-he will bring me his shoes then sit down and stick his feet out, or he will drag some of mommy or daddy's shoes to the middle of the room stick his own feet in them then walk.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh my nephew! Can't want to see you all. Conference weekend?

Cassy said...

Cute, cute!! I am sorry about your computer. Lots of love. PS. Gregor the overlander is another book we have really enjoyed that you could read to your kiddos. It is also a series, so if you like book one there are 4 more I think.

Breanna said...

Mom and I loved the one with Caleb in Emys shoes.