Catch up

Above is Caleb helping get ready for Tiffany's wedding reception.
Below is Mom, Cassy, and Grandma Cook, at the salon. We ladies went to get our hair done before the reception.

Above, the beautiful bride. Below, Bride, Groom, and Bride's mom.

Above, Tiff and the sisters (Trudy was somewhere?)
Below, the beautiful twin baby tummies. Lorna and Julie are both due mid-October.

Above, kiddos waiting for the important folk to come out of the Temple.
Below, the arrival of the important folks, married and everything.

Above, me and the window paint, though I didn't really do much to the car, that was mostly the guys. Below, just a cute pic of Caleb and mommy's shoes. I told ya that he was a shoe dude.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That last picture of Caleb is DARLING.

Breanna said...

Oh I can't wait to see him next week!!! What an adorable kid. More pictures!!!

Jones Family said...

Busy, busy! I love Caleb in your shoes!

Elaina said...

The pics area all great! Caleb is adorable. Justin does the same thing he grabs my church shoes, boots, tennis shoes, and saddles and wears them all over the house. Too funny!