Caleb's 1st Birthday

Yes indeed, my little boy has turned 1!! I made the cake, I thought it turned out cute, but then I am a little biased...Caleb wasn't quite as scared of the cake this time ;)



These are all of the friends and family that came to celebrate with us.

Caleb is not sure what to do with the cake, except dump it off of the plate.

Here we are breaking in the new birthday toys. Janice and her boys got that super cool train track set for Caleb, what fun! Caleb has been enjoying taking apart the tracks.

I can hardly believe that my baby is 1, life happens so fast. We are sure proud of our little Caleb. He keeps us smiling. Happy Birthday 1-year-old!

2 comments:

Marlise said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb!!! Good times, indeed.

Sarah said...

Well, isn't Anne looking pretty. Happy birthday my Nef Neph!