Oh Baby!




Lots of growing takes place in a week!!Caleb has now got a cute double chin, even chubbier cheeks, and his belly is rounding out as well. He has also decided that he is going to be hungry more often than he was the first several days--so much for every 4 hours! He has lost that almost black hair that he was born with and it has been replaced with light brown, I am guessing that it will soon become blonde-ish. I have been trying and trying to cetch a smile on the camera, but Caleb and the camera are not cooperating. You all will just have to believe me when I say that he has a super cute smile!

1 comment:

Delma Sue said...

I love him! I love him! I LUUUHHHVVV HIMMM!!!! Good grief. I gotta come hold this boy again

oh yeah, I love you too ^_^