Recent Events

Look at that face! Doesn't it look like it's up to something? (just the lazagna mom) Well, Adelle has tooth #5 and someday soon #6 will pop through. (Pleaseohpleaseohplease)
We are keeping busy here in Utah. Last Friday we went to the Hogle Zoo with my Aunt Merrilee and her kids. We had a great time!


(Adelle took a nap in the while I was wearing her. So nice!)


Adelle has been enjoying her counter chair. She gets to be a part of everything sitting right there. She has also been enjoying all kinds of foods. I can't think of any food she has tried that she doesn't like.
During a moment of nice afternoon weather last Saturday we went to the park as a family. It is nice when Devin is around! Caleb is still taking his Thomas everywhere, and wearing his Thomas shirts. yeah for Thomas.
My mom's fruit trees are blooming and I thought that it was so pretty. And, well I have a camera for that ;)

No comments: