Happy Everything!!!

Happy- A new camera! It's my Mother's Day/Annibirthmas/Valentines Day present this year! I simply lovelove it. So wonderful. Hip hip!
Happy-Family Gatherings
Happy- Mother's Day 'flowers' from Caleb. ('I love them!' I said. 'You love them! My love them too!' Caleb says back. He was very happy with this gift for me. He gave it to me complete with a hug, kiss, and 'I love you'. Sweet!)
Happy- Wearing the special sweater from Uncle Preston in Chile.Happy- Trip to In-n-Out. Yummy!Happy- Spring flowers! And springtime in general. And (most especially) a camera to capture it all with!
Happy-Going on walks with Grama!
Happy-A week in Utah with Daddy!
Happy-We took a bike ride to get cup-o-sno! What a beautiful day! Aunt Lynzee came with us!
Happy-We have moved to Utah for the whole summer!! Devin has an internship here in the Salt Lake area. We are so happy to be here with my family.
Happy-Catching up! I havn't been blogging lately it seems.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

So what camera did you go with? I'm glad you like it so much though!! And I'm glad you are enjoying your time in Utah. And I'm so glad Devin got an internship. But we miss you guys. PS you look great!