Happy Birthday Daddy!

Devin is now one year older and wiser! We had a special family day today to celebrate his birthday. Naturally we began with birthday presents! Caleb issued the traditional bonk on the head with each gift. (And with the first gift he promptly opened daddy's present for him...Ah well daddy was a good sport about it.)
and with this gift Caleb bonked his own head too. Silly Caleb.

For our mid-day activity we went out to put good use to daddy's new stuff (in case you couldn't tell it was bullets and a gun case). Oh how Caleb loved shooting. He didn't love wearing the ear plug things so much. Devin enjoyed going out shooting. (Refer to earlier post for more about this.) I even shot some. Me. Shooting. And Adelle cooperatively slept in the car the whole time. What a good girl! (I was worried about how we would keep her ears covered. I needn't have bothered.)



We finished off the day at Big Judd's, a local all American hamburger restaurant. Some of our good friends came as well as Devin's mom, Trent, and Janice. We go to Big Judd's for Devin's birthday every year.

I love you Devin. Happy Birthday.

1 comment:

Cassy said...

Todd rememberd Devins birthday at 3 am and again at 10 pm. We figured those were bad times to call. Sorry. I'm glad he had a good birthday. And next time we come out--we totally should go for cafe rio.