Caleb got a hold of the camera a few times lately. He took a picture of Daddy:
anyway, apart from practicing his photography talent he has also been working hard at being a wonderful brother! He brings Adelle toys and blankets when she is sad. He shares with her (he will even share his special leelee blanket). He helps feed her. He reminds everyone to sshhhh when she is sleeping. He also does this:
I love that!
4 comments:
What book are you reading in that picture? I recognise the back of it... Is it a Cameron Dokey? Or just a fairy tale re-tell??? Anyway, this is really cute :)
Violet Eyes. Not a Cameron Dokey, but it is part of the Once Upon A Time series. I liked it so much I bought it!
I will also comment this on your Goodreads since you may not find it here.
My brother Garth loves to take pictures. And we have thrown away so many pictures of the floor. He's gotten better though. Kaylyn likes to push the button so I get a picture of her nose or her neck or something. I will admit, the best sound in the world is my children laughing.
ps love your hair cut--or what I could see of it. It looks really good on you!
Post a Comment