

She is growing up. She no longer has the newborn look. She looks more like herself. She is now awake a little more during the days looking around at everything. She hasn't lost her hair yet, so maybe she will keep it? Caleb went bald at about one month old, then stayed that way for about a year. Adelle is not Caleb, maybe she will keep her hair?
5 comments:
So sweet. And I think "Little Dell" is an adorable nickname.
Darling strawberry outfit! How is the sleeping thing going?
We have the same outfit. Of corse--Kaylyn no longer fits in it. And we didn't have the adorable bows. I got your package today!! Way cute. Thanks so much. I think it's funny because I just taped up a package for you. I didn't make it to the post office after my doctor's appointment today. I'm going to go after dropping kiddos off at preschool tomarrow. Love ya!!
Bryttin-Sleeping, is about the same. I just read a book called 'Happiest Baby on the Block' today. I had to wait for it from our library (why is it the books I want to read are also the books everyone else wants to read?). That is admittedly the only thing I did this afternoon - read. However I think the suggestions in it may help. It is worth a try, since I feel like I have tried everything else.
What a cutie!!!!
Post a Comment