What do you do...

Yesterday Caleb fell down and bit his tongue. He was crying and bleeding and I think startled. After cleaning him up, giving him some water, and snuggling for a few minutes he was ready to play some more, sort of. Honestly, as a mommy, what are you supposed to do with an ouch like that?! You can't touch it or kiss it better or give it a band-aid. It is hard to even get a good look at it. Teaching him to stick out his tongue is not something that I have put any effort toward, it is not something that I would normally encourage. What is more he will start eating something then start to cry because it hurts his tongue. Blah!!

1 comment:

Cassy said...

One of the best things you can do when that happens is give him a popsicle. It will help it heal more quickly!! And it makes them feel better too. Atleast, it works for us.