It has been a busy month and I just haven't blogged much. I am working on several things right now and am hoping someone may have some ideas for a couple of my projects.
1) I am teaching a unit on transportation next week in preschool. Bikes, cars, airplanes, trains, etc. Any fun ideas? My class is three-year-olds.
2) Cute family reunion T-shirt ideas. I am in charge of the reunion this year for Devin's family.
On a completely different note, we have disconnected our land line, so don't try calling me at my house. Call my cell phone, you will have much better luck.
3 comments:
For airplanes get a book on folding paper airplanes, fold them in advance for all the kids and then teach them how to "fly" them. It worked for my two boys,
2&1/2 and 4 years old. Kept them quite entertained. As for reunion T-shirt ideas, I have yet to see a cute one, I have no suggestions.
Good luck with both :D
My mom's class make their own race cars out of boxes and then have a race! My mom makes drivers licenses for them and everything...so cute!
We had a cousin olympics. Kids were spread out so teams had various ages. In each event, the kids received their "medals" (candy coins hot glued onto ribbon).
Post a Comment