Now that we are back in Rexburg it is on to new things. Devin is keeping busy by working with his brother on some trailer homes out in Roberts. I have started teaching in a 3-day a week preschool. I love preschool. Caleb has been saying more and more words. He likes to draw-he is trying to draw on my back at this very moment, and he loves dice. We can't get him to put his dice down.
Now that I am out of school I will have to get back to regular blogging.
3 comments:
Yeah I'd love to see more blog posts. I didn't realize you were living in Rexburg. Fun pictures :D
I look forward to regualar blogs but understand. I think this semester might be spars do to Todd needing the lap top in class. And I'm excited about your sewing machine. I love mine!! Oh, how I wish you'd move out here. Or we could move home...just not time yet. I still pray every so often to see if the answer has changed. I meant to call you all break. But things were a lot busier than I expected them to be. And now we are back in school. Know that I think of you often and wonder how things are going though. We love you guys so much. And we can't wait till the fourth of July. We are getting excited.
Caleb sure likes that four wheeler ride!
Post a Comment