- I met and got married to the most wonderful man in the world in less than a year and a half
- We lived in our trailer for a year and a half before Devin built my new and amazing deck
- Both of my little brothers became my big little brothers, in other words they got taller than me
- learning to really drive stick, yeah I could go places, but it only took a year and a half for me to really figure it out
- For me to finally get out and use that cool two cup chopper that I purchased the day after thanksgiving in 2007
- For my friend Amanda to leave on her mission, come home, and get married
- Sewing my Christmas tree skirt, I only have the buttons that fasten in the back left, but that can wait...
- To try that awesome recipe that I wrote down from a magazine in the doctor's office
- For my hair to grow down past my shoulders
- For my newborn to become my toddler! Honestly how did he get so big so fast?
Happy Year-and-a-Half Birthday Caleb!
6 comments:
Alot happens in a year and a half!!!
We need pictures!!! And video of Caleb stacking and sorting blocks.
I'm gonna look for fancy blocks for his collection.
Me--I need to make Kylee's christmas stocking. Let alone Kaylyn's. Maybe next year.
Great blog, can we add you to our blog roll?
Here is our blog address.
http://web.me.com/ericapeeler/Peelers_Home_Page/_Welcome.html
BJ Peeler
Caleb is very cute!! Can we add your blog to Erica's Blog roll?
http://web.me.com/ericapeeler/Peelers_Home_Page/_Welcome.html
BJ
Time for more pictures!
Post a Comment