I was sitting on the couch reading a book (despite the mountains of homework waiting for me) and Caleb toddled into his room, came out with a book, sat on his Lightning and read. Just like mommy. Lucky my camera was handy!
Wednesday before halloween I took Caleb the monkey to the Trunk-or-Treat with is cousins in Rigby. Caleb didn't understand what it was. So long as he had a sucker in each fist he didn't care about getting any more...
Halloweening, as a family. We went trick-or-treating with Caleb's cousins here in Rexburg. This time Caleb was totally into it. He would go up to the door and choose a piece of candy or be given a piece of candy, come back to mommy and drop the candy into his bucket, then race his cousins to the next door.
Yesterday I came home from preschool and Caleb had gone to sleep on the living room floor. He slept there for and hour and a half. He had been struggling with the time change and I guess he was just super tired. Precious.
Caleb loves to dance anytime he hears music. Even in his carseat he will put his groove on. Here is tonight's dancing style. He also does this move where he raises his arms and wags his hips at the same time, but he won't do it for the camera, believe me I have tried to get it!
6 comments:
Thats the cutest thing I with you could get calebs raising his arms and wagging his hips
This is soo CUTE! I can't wait 'till you come and visit! Wow caleb has gotten so big!
Haha, I gave him that book. He knows the good ones to read.
I love pictuers of sleeping babies...or anyone sleeping really. You guys are too cute.
Try to get video of him signing before he grows out of it.
More videos!!!!
Post a Comment