Tell me what you think about this using the comments button. He is 17 mos. old. I study child development and am really interested in what everyone else has to say about this.
(He just got out of the tub so he is just in a diaper;)
I agree. I don't remember when Karla or Kylee started doing things like that. But they asked Kylee to do things like that when she was tested for her 3 year old level....
Yes, he is so acurate and careful with his hands. I am in the nursury at church, and only the 3 year olds could balance blocks so well. Their hands won't cooperate with their hands as well as Caleb's.
You were particular and accurate with your hands when you were that age....I remember you could buckle your own black patten-leather Sunday shoes before nursury. YOu starten nursury sooner than 18 mo. because I was the primary chorister...so you held your own with kids twice your size!
10 comments:
Watch how picky he is. He stacked the colored cubes all by himself, though I only captured him stacking the last one on video. He is categorizing.
He be a smart kid. As well as being cute.
I agree. I don't remember when Karla or Kylee started doing things like that. But they asked Kylee to do things like that when she was tested for her 3 year old level....
Smarty pants! :) Does he copy how you stack the blocks? Maybe he has seen a good example! I think different skills come to kids at different times...
Yes, he is so acurate and careful with his hands. I am in the nursury at church, and only the 3 year olds could balance blocks so well. Their hands won't cooperate with their hands as well as Caleb's.
You were particular and accurate with your hands when you were that age....I remember you could buckle your own black patten-leather Sunday shoes before nursury. YOu starten nursury sooner than 18 mo. because I was the primary chorister...so you held your own with kids twice your size!
Oh--the Breanna comment was actually me...sorry.
That was me bre I thought it would put Me and stuff now I learned.
Pretty smart kid and he does pick and choose the colors he wants I see. Don't see many 17 month olds doing that.
Post a Comment