Devin and I had the whole week off of school for Thanksgiving, so we took a trip out to Washington! We left Friday the 21st and stopped for the night in Boise. After a quick visit with Devin's dad in the morning we headed off to Grandma and Grandpa Cook's house :) It was fun for me to see the places and things that Devin remembers from growing up. Grandpa loved Caleb, which was great because Grandpa would hold Caleb while Devin and I ran around the farm or helped in the kitchen. I got to meet some of Devin's uncles and cousins on Sunday that I have never met before. Monday as Devin and I were preparing to leave some farm equipment went past the house and Devin had this great idea to ask if we could ride while harvesting corn. That was way cool for me, I got to ride a combine (is that what it is called?) and see how the corn is harvested. After that we waved goodbye to Grandma and Grandpa Cook and continued on our journey.
Washington Trip part 1
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Jordie wasn't a great aunt until Caleb was born. Was she?
she has always been great!
Post a Comment