I was sitting in a chair by the fire in the living room and thinking about how wonderful my life is. just from my chair I could see a
Christmas tree with presents under it and the wonderful
Christmas tree smell, a
toasty warm fire crackling, and a darling little baby who I just can't get enough of. To add to all that I have a wonderful husband at work, family close by, and every other good thing anyone could think of. It is even snowing outside, making my view even better! i love this life!



Life is Good!!
2 comments:
My nephew is officially the cutest ever.
I think about how blessed I am everyday! This is Erin Yates by the way... I remembered that you sent me your blog address. Barrett and I have a blog too: beyates.blogspot.com. I thought you would enjoy looking at it :)
Post a Comment