So this morning I woke up and came out to the living room where Caleb was in his swing. (Devin put him there when he went to work this morning at some insane hour of the morning). He was awake and smiling at the ceiling fan, just as happy as can be. I took him out and fed him, then I changed his diaper and left him on a blanket on the floor so I could go feed myself. For the next hour and a half or so he was talking and talking to himself. I quick got the camera, but whenever I turned it on he simply looked at it quietly, then when the camera was gone he would talk some more. He is so super cute! This video is the best I could do, sorry everyone.
...And for some updates. Last week I took Caleb in to see his doctor. He is 10 lb. 4 oz. and everything looks healthy and great. He is now (as reported) an excelent babbler, and he surprises me with something new every day!
1 comment:
It's so fun to watch the video over and over! I love hearing your voice talking to him too. Truely my joy is full!!
Post a Comment