- Quick trip to Idaho
- Fireworks
- 4th of July parade (Caleb got to sit up with grampa who was driving the horses through the parade. Devin, Adelle, and Emily enjoyed from the sidelines)
- Gameplay (for Emily)
- Devin working out at ATI
- Adelle almost walking
- Caleb rare accidents potty training
- Smurthwaite Cousins in Utah for Cousin Camp
- Lagoon (thanks mom!!! Devin and I loved our Lagoon all day date!)
- Cup-O-Sno
- BBQ
- Nef family reunion, Christmas in July
- New flexipans to try!
Goodbye July. I don't know why I never posted. It isn't that we didn't have stuff going on. We just are kept so busy here in Utah. Being around family all of the time is fabulous!
Hello August
- I can't believe that Devin and I have been married for 4 years!
- Wow! my baby is gunna be 1
- Wow! my baby still doesn't sleep through the night
- Time to say goodbye to Utah
- and always available babysitters
- Cooking Classes here I come
- Caleb starts Preschool
I like what the old turtle says in Kung Fu Panda "Yesterday is history, Tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift. That is why it is called the present" I couldn't agree more.
1 comment:
I'm so glad your summer has been so wonderful!! PS I still haven't posted about Kylee's preschool graduation or our move.... Or our summer. Maybe tomarrow. :)
Post a Comment