It's a Cave!




Devin didn't know that when people around here talk about Mt. Timpanogos they are talking about a cave, not a mountain. So, when I told him about this hike I wanted to do and that there was a charge per person his first reaction was No WAY! People don't pay to hike! Now he understands that the money is for the tour of the cave.
Caleb was a trooper. He hiked the whole way up and all through the cave, then a good way down before Devin put him in a carrier. Wow! That is a pretty big deal for an (almost) three year old. (we did the hike the day before his birthday) I carried Adelle the whole way! Let me just say that I love my baby carrier! Not a backache at all afterwards. Woot!
(Side note, notice how caleb is showing off his Thomas shirt in the

1 comment:

Cassy said...

A good carrier can make all the difference huh!! I'm glad you guys are having fun