Ten tired turtles in a tuttle tuttle tree


I decided to get these magnet letters out today because Caleb needed a distraction and he is showing interest in letters lately. (Before now he has only been interested in numbers, which he knows really really well.) It was a hit. He loved finding the fimiliar numbers from the pile. He loved sticking them up on the fridge. He loved catagorizing the different letters and numbers. Here are some of his comments:


"Play with me mom'' (more than once)

"Kah Kah Kah - Mommy! Kah Kah Kah mommy!" (I guess he did hear me saying C c c Caleb over and over...)

"no tuh tuh tree" (Letter T)


2 comments:

Breanna said...

Sounds FUN!! He's so smart.

Sherri said...

I't's fun to see YOU in the picture with them. Did Devin take the picture? Letters are fun,all right. Colors, catagories, magnets...so many possiblities!